Week 4 and one month old this Saturday. With a few big names injured or out and a deep problem for teams at the QB position, this week will surely be interesting. So far over 3 weeks, we are 2 for 3 cashing out on DraftKings.Check out how the XFL Draft King ratings fall for Week 4.
Quarterback rankings for XFL Week 4
- As I write this, I’m not sure about the New York quarterback situation. Luis Perez may even get the shot with as bad as their quarterbacks have played thus far.
- There is no denying that P.J. Walker is the quarterback to own. It has been a lot of fun to watch.
- Jordan Ta’amu still checks in even though he didn’t have a good fantasy day in Week 3. The team didn’t need him to do much as they stomped the Guardians. But I’ve left him off this week
- I ranked all three Tampa Bay quarterbacks because at this point no one has any idea who will be starting or if Flowers will even be on the field.
Running back rankings for XFL Week 4
- Elijah Hood lost his starting job and it looked early on like his replacement would be Larry Rose. Then, Martez Carter happened.
- Jhurell Pressley continues to struggle and it’s looking more and more like Donnel Pumphrey is the back to own in DC. I’m not sure what to do with Nick Brossette with what he did in junk time last week.
Cameron Artis-Payne has been the most efficient running back in the XFL over the last two games while turning 27 carries into 179 yards and a pair of touchdowns over that span. The former Carolina Panther has been almost as impressive through the air, adding 11 receptions over that stretch. Given his clear lead-back role and usage in the high-volume passing attack of the Air Raid offense, Artis- Payne is a fantasy consideration in any format for a Week 4 showdown against the Roughnecks’ equally fast-paced attack next Sunday.Draft Kings
Wide receiver rankings for XFL Week 4
- Holy Cam Phillips. I know for a fact that the XFL earned some fans during the Roughnecks/Vipers game to kick off the weekend. It was all anyone was talking about in my social media timelines.
- Rashad Ross falls some after the Defenders poor showing in LA.
- Tre McBride jumps into the No. 2 spot after we saw his chemistry with QB Josh Johnson, and they play the Guardians who are looking like the worst team in the league.
Defense/special teams rankings for XFL Week 4
- The Defenders would have fallen farther if not for the fact they play the Tampa Bay Vipers this weekend. The Vipers don’t even know who their quarterback is for this week.
- The Wildcats make a huge leap in the rankings thanks to their performance in their home opener and their matchup with the Guardians.
Follow all our XFL coverage every week right here!