2017 Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies Dirt Predictions
The first race of Saturdays Breeders Cup races is the Juvenile Fillies on the Dirt. It is open to 2-year-old fillies going a mile and an a sixteenth. This years field will have 13 horses go to the gates and attempt to win the $2 Million purse. One of the horses who previously won this race is Champagne Room who is now running in the Breeders Cup Distaff race. Another famous horse to win this race is Ria Antonia. This field is another wide open field with an opportunity for a big payout to the smart bettors. Here is the full field of 13.
4th Race Post Time 3:00 PM EST- 14 Hands Winery Juvenile Fillies Dirt for 2-Year-Old Fillies going a mile and a sixteenth.
- Heavenly Love: Ridden by Julien Leparoux 9-2
- Tell Your Mama: Ridden by Kent Desormeaux 30-1
- Princess Warrior: Ridden by Brian Hernandez Jr 12-1
- Gio Game: Ridden by Manuel Franco 15-1
- Blonde Bomber: Ridden by Jose Lezcano 20-1
- Stainless: Ridden by John Velazquez 20-1
- Moonshine Memories: Ridden by Flavien Prat 7-2
- Piedi Bianchi: Ridden by Mario Gutierrez 15-1
- Alluring Star: Ridden by Joseph Talamo 6-1
- Maya Malibu: Ridden by Javier Castellano 20-1
- Wonder Gadot: Ridden by Patrick Husbands 8-1
- Caledonia Road: Ridden by Mike Smith 15-1
- Separationofpowers: Ridden by Jose Ortiz 4-1
Summary: Heavenly Love broke out with a big Alcibiades score in her first 2-turn attempt, would be no surprise if she pulled the win out. Tell Your Mama has been beaten badly with low 50s Beyers at 50-1 this would be a record-setting victory. Princess Warrior was beaten favorite in the Alcibiades second to Heavenly Love was her second start can definitely factor in the money. Gio Game crushed a bunch of maidens in her first two-turn race on dirt. Needs to make a big jump forward. Blonde Bomber is off two lengthy wins at Gulfstream Beyers are very low will need to run the race of her life. Stainless has shown great improvement on the turf but now moves back to the dirt. Moonshine Memories already a Grade 1 winner and a 2 turn winner about as solid of chalk as you can be.
Piedi Bianchi wasn’t as close to the top one in the Chandelier as she was at Del Mar. Lost ground and that didn’t help. Alluring Star was a game second in the Chandelier will likely narrow the gap in this race. Maya Malibu this horse looks way overmatched as she was second in a very slow Spinaway and a distant third in the Frizette. Wonder Gadot has a dirt pedigree but has never raced on it. Caledonia Road finished a willing second in the Frizette in her second start of her career and certainly can improve live longshot. Separationofpowers first time attempting a route race picked up for a clunker in the Spinaway with a thrilling duel at the Frizette. Follow @Espowrites